Monday, October 29, 2007
The sign said the floor is slippery!!!!!
I was working away on my computer upstairs when I noticed the silence from downstairs. I pulled myself away and down the stairs I went to check on the kids. When I got to the living room I could see a cartoon playing and there was Emma (check) and Abby (check). Ok. I needed one more check so I went to find our little buddy. I got to my bedroom and then I heard him in my bathroom. I peeked inside, you know the kind--a one eye open, one eye shut-peek. John Brady was definitely in there and oh, what a mess he had made!! Even though he had only been in there maybe 2-3 minutes he had opened my spray water bottle and a bottle of hair silkening oil and emptied the entire contents of both. You see, he can be very efficient at time management. To top it all off, John Brady was actually sitting right in the middle marinating in it, while he tried to stir it with my fingernail file!!! And it wasn't one of those 50 cent files; it was one of those special files with 7 different filing areas. I put John Brady in the tub to wash him off but he was so greasy the soap and water just beaded and ran down his legs. The boy was repelling H2O!! I got him cleaned up as best as possible and tried to clean the floor. The floor was unbelievably slick, and I COULD NOT get the oil off the tile floor no matter what I used. Brady wasn't home and since I was afraid I wouldn't be awake when he did, I taped a BIG sign to the bathroom door telling him the floor was slippery. Thankfully I was awake enough to warn Brady because he probably wouldn't have seen it unless I put it on a sticky and stuck it to his forehead! LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed all day!! Thanks for starting my day off right
Ahh, sometimes I forget the life of having 3 children close together in age!
Post a Comment