Monday, October 22, 2007
Dear Santa, Hope you know what a "Spotz" is
Although I am still posting Disney (only 1 more day), I had to take little break to tell this story. Christmas is getting very close so my girls are hard at work making out their lists for Santa Claus! Numerous times they have asked us the spellings of words and they have been getting lots of ideas from all of those toy commercials!! Emma and Abby have been so cute trying to remember the spellings!! They recite the letters over and over again as they hurry back to their lists to write them down quickly before they forget (remember doing this as a child?)!! Yesterday, I was glancing over Emma's list and there was a word I didn't recognize so I asked what it was. She said, "You'll see." I asked what do you mean. Emma said, "When Santa Claus brings it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Uh Oh!!!! That is too funny.
What are you going to do about that one? lol. Amanda
I'll bet this is it http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2709228 I've seen the commercial while Olivia is watching cartoons.
Awesome! Thanks, Jennifer! You saved me!
You are in trouble now
Post a Comment