
I have been trying to figure out the best way to narrate our Disney vacation and I think the best thing is to break it down day by day.
FRIDAY, DAY 1: Nanny, MeMe, Pop, the kids, Brady, and I boarded our flight around 6:45ish. This was the kids first time to fly and also Nanny's first time!!! I put John Brady in the seat next to mom thinking it would help keep her mind busy, but guess I was wrong. Mom tends to get motion-sickness a lot so the constant head movement while trying to keep John Brady occupied was a bit much for her!! Also, the flight was kind of rough. Sorry, Mom!! Once we got to Orlando and got to our resort, we immediately got on the monorail and headed to The Animal Kingdom. John Brady and Abby fell asleep while waiting in line for the safari. Later that evening we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at The Magic Kingdom for fireworks and trick or treating. What fun!! My little Jasmine, Ariel, and Captain Hook had a ton of fun. They were a little frightened by the fireworks, but LOVED filling their bags full of candy!!
4 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time!!! The kids look so cute in thier costumes :o)
Can't wait to hear about day 2. Love the costumes. Each time I start to say I liked one over the other I saw a picture that changed my mind!!HA
Well anonymous is me. I forgot to fill in my name. Sorry
I love the "It's A Bugs Life" picture and Pop with Captain Hook.
Post a Comment