At my office, we had our annual chili cook-off (about 5-6 different chili recipes with all of the fixins' and of course, lots of desserts)and had lots of fun with our costumes. After work Brady and I got the kids dressed and met our dear friends, Christy, Stuart, and Allie, at 15th Street Diner for supper. Afterwards we took the kids to campus for trick or treating on sorority row. Emma, Abby, John Brady, and Allie had lots of fun going door to door for Halloween treats.
The kids got Halloween cards filled with a few $1 bills in the mail from MeMe and Pop. I asked Em what she was going to do with her money. She said put it in her piggy bank because she is saving for a car and house!!! Then Abby said the best thing you can do with your money is to save it, right Mommy? I can tell their Daddy has been lecturing them about this! Way to go, Daddy!
2 comments:
It sounds like you had a good time. The kids look so cute. I especially like the pirate hat.
It's a Roll Tide Halloween! Can there be any better? Well, I may have to admit that Trick or Treating in the Magic Kingdom does give it a run for the best.
Post a Comment