Monday, August 8, 2011
Sunday at church
Sunday morning at church a young man came forward asking to be baptized. While the baptismal pool was being prepared, we sang a song and then listened to the church announcements. John Brady looked up and noticed immediately the curtain to the baptismal pool had been raised. Quickly he leaned forward to get a better look and said, "Is is someone getting baptized??" I told him yes. Jumping out of his seat he said, "Ewwww, I LOVE it when someone gets baptized!!!" Yes, I know. He loves water so he thinks it's a cool thing to do. Dunk someone in water. At church. Clothes and all. Church clothes at that! In front of the entire church. Why wouldn't a 6 year old boy love to see this kind of thing!?! Nevertheless, I loved it and it's brought a smile to my face every time I hear it over and over in my head. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet Boy.....ALL BOY!
Post a Comment