My baby boy is a 1st grader!
What a handsome first grader!!
Northport Elementary's reading program has a western themed reading program this year. My cowgirl couldn't resist posing!
My pretty girls were all smiles on their first day!
Tight squeeze, a quick goodbye, and a request that we not walk her to class!
There goes my 5th grader!!
Abby let us walk her to class, ok, to the classroom door, but I'm afraid it might be the last year. She was in a hurry to get in her classroom so I didn't get a picture of her. My little 4th grader was excited to get settled in at her desk and for mom and dad to leave. :(
All three had great first days! I love it when they come home all bubbly and excited to tell me about their day! Priceless!! Savoring every moment!!







2 comments:
Love those babies!
I just can't get over how grown up our babies are getting. :)
Post a Comment