Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Making Abby's Birthday Cheesecake

 For her 9th birthday cake, Abby requested her daddy's cheesecake and that made for one proud papa! 
Brady and Abby spent the morning of her birthday party making one yummy-to-our-tummies cheesecake!!  

I made a few pictures, but had to get ready to do some last minute party shopping so I handed off the camera to Emma.  Most of these were taken by Emma, and I do believe she could make a fantastic photojournalist!  :)
   









Ready for the oven


So let's hang out,


take a picture holding a first birthday Abby, 


and make a party sign!  :)


and...................................voilà!!  


The cheesecake was a hit at the party! 
Not one spec of cream cheese nor one crumb of Graham Cracker was left uneaten!  

3 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

Looks Yummy! My husband loves Cheesecake, I have failed at every attempt to make him one, I just might have to get your recipe and try again!

Joy said...

It was great!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Great photo journalism, Em! I especially enjoyed the extras of the behind the scenes instead of just letting us wait out the cooking process with nothing to see! :)