One afternoon I grabbed the bag of old bread I had been saving and told the kids we should go feed the ducks behind UA's Lakeside Dining Hall. As soon as we got to the back of the dining hall, two "Aflac" ducks came running to us! For a minute I thought we were going to be attacked! I was almost ready to tell the kids to throw the bag and run!
But I told the kids to just keep walking. The ducks followed.
Once the the kids started feeding them, more and more came!
The "Aflac" ducks were especially talented. They would catch bread in mid air!
Some would reach up and take it from their hand.
Two more!
and more
Lonesome duck didn't like a crowd, nor did he like John Brady scaring him! Lonesome Duck was standing next to the water all alone when John Brady snuck up behind him yelled. The duck jumped into the water. Here is a picture of the duck shaking his wings to dry off.
These three never left each other. They walked together, swam together,
and turned around together!
They reminded me of my 3 little ducks!












2 comments:
AHHHH...so sweet. Love the picture of the duck flaping his wings!
cute!! :)
Post a Comment