Please help me spread the word about the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation. Even though both local hospitals know about this organization, there are many parents that don't. I've found that blogs and word of mouth are some of the greatest information tools! I greatly appreciate your help!
Go to my photography blog for more info
http://kimlawsonphotography.blogspot.com/2010/02/maternity-session-like-no-other.html
3 comments:
I posted about it on my blog in hopes of helping to spread the word. I think it's a wonderful, heartfelt, service and I appreciate you being a part of that help for others. What a blessing!
Oh, Kim, this just tore me up! I think it is so great you're helping out. May the Lord Bless you and give you the srength you need. Not only are u taking pictures for them but it could be an encouraging word from you, while you're with them, that could help them with their hurt. I will be praying for ya.:)
Wow. How amazing you could capture these moments for this family. I don't know how you did it....I think I would have been in tears the entire time. It's a wonderful thing for you to do.
Post a Comment