Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Karate Boy

Brady and I decided to start John Brady in karate classes. Brady took him to his first trial class on Monday. Brady said John Brady did the best he had ever seen him do in that type of setting. Brady was so impressed with him! I will take him to class this afternoon, and I can't wait to see karate boy in action!

When we were first talking with John Brady about starting karate, John Brady said he "wanted to wear a costume and break wood"!


7 comments:

Joy said...

My "Karate Kid".

MeMe

ms sue said...

He looks so cute in the costume. Can't wait to see the wood breaking.

The Cannons said...

Good Luck Karate Boy!!:)

ChrisJean3 said...

Ahhh...JohnBradyson

hicksfamilycircus said...

so cute!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Ralph Macchio (or whatever his name was) never looked this cute in his Karate Kid suit. Ever. :)

Dave Long said...

Sweep the leg, John Brady! Sweep the leg.