Several months ago I started contracting as an audiologist with Children's Rehabilitation Service (CRS). It's a state funded program that provides services for children with special health care needs. This audiology setting is very different from my former ENT setting. I only see children and many of them have special needs. It's very rewarding work, but many times I tend to get emotionally involved and find myself worrying about these children. One of the most fulfilling momenst is when I see a child's face light up when they are fitted with a hearing aid for the first time. It's beautiful! During the fitting, we give them a Disney pediatric hearing aid care kit and you should see their excitement. Most of these children will never go to Disney World, but at least they can have a bit of Disney!
Kudos to Siemens and Disney for this great partnership!!
the Disney pediatric hearing aid care kit
1 comment:
Okay, you made MeMe get teary eyed this morning, Wish I could take them all to Disneyworld!
Post a Comment