It's a busy, busy time for me, personally and professionally. My mind has been racing with all the things I must get done. This morning as we were trying to get the kids ready for school, John Brady's new light up shoes were missing. I honestly had not seen them since Sunday. We started back tracking to the last time we knew he had worn them. Outside. By the swing set. Yep. They had been there since Sunday, and before, during, and after all the rain. The shoes were dripping wet. After Brady left with the kids, I had the bright idea of putting them in the dryer. Just for a bit. You know just to get the drippiness off of them. I walked by the laundry room to check on them and thought it was pretty cool how they were lighting up in the dryer. So yes, I got my camera together and tried to get a few shots and then realized I was wasting way too much time on taking a picture of light up shoes in the dryer. I put away the camera. I figured they had been in there long enough and I for sure didn't want to "damage" the light up feature because I would have one very upset 4 1/2 year old so I opened the door. I noticed some brown looking substance on the dryer walls. Must be mud. Then I was hit with the smell.
Dog poop!!!
4 comments:
Oh no. I can only imagine how the heat caused the smell to intensify. I hope it comes out of your dryer.
Instead of your clothes being "spring fresh", does it mean they will now be "poop fresh"??? lol
Awwww, that stinks!! Really!!
Should have enjoyed those little lights a bit longer!! OHHHHH
Post a Comment