Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Me and my girls in New York City!!

I still find it hard to believe that just a few short weeks ago I was walking the streets of New York City with my girls, MeMe, Aunt CiCi, and Uncle Dave. It was an awesome trip and an experience I will never forget. I don't think Emma and Abby will either. Each time New York City is shown on television, all I hear is two little squealing girls! I hope it will be a memory that lasts a lifetime for them.

Thanks to MeMe's great planning and the very savvy navigation skills of Dave and Courtney, site-seeing and getting around the city was a cinch. Without them I'm sure the city would have been very overwhelming and definitely not as much fun! Thanks MeMe, Courtney, and Dave!!

On our first evening there we walked to Rockefeller Center, admired some of the beautifully decorated windows, and visited the breathtaking Saint Patrick's Cathedral.


at the Bham airport ready to fly out




Ice Rink at Rockefeller Center



Saks 5th Avenue Snowflake Christmas Light Show




The next few pictures are of Saint Patrick's Cathedral which was partially under construction.















The flat screens mounted to each column caught my eyes. The flat screens seemed peculiar to see in a place of such grandeur, elegance, and history.












From this picture you can probably guess Abby's next question......................."Why is that water in there?"



MeMe and the girls with the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center behind them.


2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Looks likes so much fun. Glad yall enjoyed it.:)

courtney said...

I wish we were back there! We had a great time!