Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Brady!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful soul mate and an amazing father to my children. We love you sweetheart!! Hope your day is fabulous!!








Many of you have know Brady and have for a long time, but let me tell you what kind of man he is. He loves us more than anything and always puts us first on his list......ALWAYS! He is a hard working man, and I know AFLAC is so proud to have him! Brady is kind and generous and loving! He's also smart as a whip! He's quite the comedian, too! He keeps me smiling when I'm with him and sends me funny texts when I'm not. Oh, and Brady can be a big softy, even though he wouldn't want that to get around! ;) He's just your all around great guy and deserves a great birthday!!

3 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Happy Birthday! I second everything, except the part about being smart as a whip...lol. Just kidding, he's that, too.

Loved the Christmas card, cute pics!

The Cannons said...

Happy Birthday!! Wish you many more.:)

Anonymous said...

Aww, miss ya'll so much. Happy Birthday Brady!