Tuesday, November 17, 2009

today in jazz class 2009 by Emma

Today in Jazz class me and my sister had a substitute.She was nice. But the rest of the class was a little bit mean, so the night was hard in Jazz class. So most of us had fun.And this is some of the stuff we did in Jazz class we danced and chasse rock back. The best thing I like about jazz is that I make lots of new friends.

THE END

9 comments:

Michele-Team Mom said...

Glad to hear all about Jazz class. Sounds like fun.

ChrisJean3 said...

Jazz class sounds AWESOME!! Maybe you can teach your Mom and Dad a few "moves". Your post was great and I can't wait til next time!!

ms sue said...

Jazz class sounds like fun. I could have used a few classes when I was younger. I dance like a robot or something. Not very coordinated!!

Joy said...

I am glad that you like Jazz class.
MeMe

kimberly t. bowling said...

ooohhh JAZZ...now that sounds like more fun than a barrel of monkeys....Em, have you ever been in a barrel of monkeys? Me either, but I bet it's fun, just like JAZZ!

Aunt CiCi said...

I know about jazz hands - I can show you sometime! : )

Love you, Emma!

Christy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your dance class. Allie loves going to her dance class too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like lots of fun! You and Abby will have to teach the rest of the class how to act like nice little ladies. Have a great Thanksgiving! Hope to see you over the Christmas holiday.

Lana said...

I am glad that you had fun in Jazz class!