Monday, November 9, 2009

a little girl, a movie, and a moonya

My kids LOVE to watch movies, and I am a SUCKER for those $7.50 dvds at Wal-Mart. Mainly I buy these for the kids to watch in the van. Last week I bought The Little Rascals movie and oh, boy, I don't think I've seen my kids so into a movie like they have been with this one. They had been quite speechless watching it, until I was driving home from a field trip with Abby. If you can remember, this movie is a lot about boys not liking girls and girls not liking boys. Well, in one particular part, the girls and boys are having an insult match. The boys insulted the girls and then the girls screamed, "boys like to moon ya!". Abby said, "Mom, what's a moonya?" I thought I was gonna drive right off the interstate laughing!



No comments: