Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chirstmas time

Chirstmas is a very fun time of the year because you get presents . but it is mostly about geting together with your family,having fun ,playing,and loving,laughing,jesus birthday.what I most like about C hirstmas is that I love opening presents I get a bunchs and bunchs of presents but I love it because toys are fun , they entertane you. WELL THAT IS ALL I HAVE BYE.


ABBY.

6 comments:

ms sue said...

Abby - I love Christmas too. Everybody is always happy at Christmastime. But you left out my best part - the good food. I just love all the homemade candy and the Christmas cookies!

Joy said...

Abby, I love your post. MeMe loves Christmas too!

Aunt CiCi said...

I love Christmas time too, Abby! I love putting up the Christmas tree. We already put 1 tree in our house and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Can't wait to see you next week. Love you!

Christy said...

Christmas is lots of fun. I like to drive around and look at the Christmas lights!

Anonymous said...

Very well said Abby! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! Hope to see you over the holidays.

Lana said...

Abby, I like the part of your post about loving, laughing and Jesus! Those are my favorite parts of Christmas, too!