Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I miss her

My granny in this picture is not the granny I see in the hospital bed in ACCU. Every now and then she appears, however, I often wonder if it's only because I want it to be her.

Knowing I have this picture from an August visit with Granny has been such a comfort.

Please say a little prayer for my grandmother, my mom, and her siblings.


6 comments:

ChrisJean3 said...

Kim, I've been thinking of your family so much the last few days! I pray for comfort for Mrs. Hocutt and peace for your family. I love you! If you need me, I'm just one tiny phone call away!! :)

Anonymous said...

Please know that while the distance between us may be far, you and your family are near our hearts during this difficult time. We're thinking of and praying for each of you. We love ya'll.

Joy said...

That picture says a thousand words!

James' Full House said...

Kim,
I'm not sure of the situation, but you and your family will be in my prayers.
Psalm 91

Brandi James

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Lana said...

Great picture, Kim. You will treasure this forever.

Sorry she is sick. I hope will pray for peace for all of you.

I love you,
Lana