No, silly, not our house. Just the furniture! For a while I haven't been happy with the comfort of our couch and loveseat so I put them up for sale less than a week ago while Brady was at an overnight AFLAC meeting (I did tell him........later.....ok, a couple of days after he returned.....oops!) and sold them yesterday! We sort of purchased the set mindlessly, so I was more than ready to see them go. Just didn't think I'd sell them right out from under us! We are down to one chair and ottoman and as you can see Brady moved it to the prime viewing location! Last night the kids brought their bean bags in the living room to watch Star Wars and they all looked pretty funny piled around "PaPa bear" in his chair!
Disclaimer: Do not try this at home UNLESS you leave my name out of it or you talk with your hubby first. I will not be held responsible. Hee! Hee! Pssst: I used http://www.classitides.com/.
Lucky thought the bean bag idea was "ear flopping" great!! :)
2 comments:
When we moved into our house we sat on bean bags! It was quite fun. For our house we had a yellow smiley face beanbag and a purple one. They went so well with our other furniture!!
Enjoy it! It will be a great memory!
That cracks me up. I told Tim about it and he just shook his head. What a good reason to go out and spend a little money. Happy furniture hunting.
Post a Comment