BACK to Christmas 2008
Since life has been more than a tad hectic at the Lawson household, I am going back. Yes, I know I should be looking forward, and I am.....really. BUT to go forward with 2009, I must recount the memories of Christmas 2008. I am starting with our Christmas card. We had such a fun time doing our Christmas card! Thanks for the idea, MeMe! The kids LOVED it and as MeMe pointed out, I looked as though I was about to explode with laughter! Oh, the memory of hearing my little ones giggle!!
Several more entries to come! Gotta catch up!! :)
3 comments:
Kim-I loved your card. I got tickled myself looking at the expressions on the kids face. Great idea MeMe!!!
Too Cute!!! I also LOVE Abby's petticoat skirt. So cute :o)
The picture of your babies is priceless!! Great idea!!
So glad to hear that your mom continues to improve.
Lana
Post a Comment