Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it really a boy thing???

All of you boy mommas out there listen up. The potty issue. John Brady is potty trained and has been for a while, but it did take a lot, I mean A LOT of effort!! And he's been good, but every once in a while, he slips up, he regresses, or he just plain falls off the wagon!! Whatever the reason, John Brady continues to astonish us with his backslides! Last night he just sat in his bed and peed through his underwear onto the bed. He didn't care to get up and go to the bathroom that is a mere 10 feet away from him! So new sheets, new underwear, a full night's sleep, and about 11 hours later, I caught John Brady in the garage, pants down, peeing on the garage floor!! OMG! What is wrong with him?? Has anyone had any similar experiences?? If so, what did you do and what fixes this??

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

We went through the same thing with Noah Trah. He was about 5 or 6. Basically he was being lazy. We even went as far as to take him to the doctor to make sure it wasn't a weak bladder. This to shall pass. I will keep you and your patience in my prayers! Good Luck.

Dave Long said...

It must be a boy thing. I do the same stuff every now and then just for fun. It never gets old.

April said...

OH...I think it's definitely a boy thing! My youngest son is 4 and he'll be doing the "tee tee dance" saying he doesn't have to go. We have to make him go. I guess he is just too busy to stop and go!