Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy Weekend

Not sure why I called this particular one "busy". ALL of our weekends are busy. I keep saying things will settle down soon. I know that isn't true, but it does get me through the hectic days! We went to the Northport Elementary Fall Festival on Friday evening. The kids got to play some fun games and we got to visit with several friends.






John Brady loved this slide!




Don't Drop the Egg!







the muffin pan toss



HUGE TIC TAC TOE



SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


John Brady did some awesome shooting in the basketball game!



Sack race!




Abby won the cake walk on the first try! She picked cookies as her prize.





On Saturday we headed to the UAB game, then we did a little shopping, and then went to Uncle Dave and Aunt CiCi's for dinner. The kids had a great time playing with Lawson's toys.

Thanks for sharing, Lawson!


Go Blazers!


Uncle Josh, Aunt CiCi, and Uncle Dave signed Abby's new green cast.






No comments: