Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hard Habit To Break

We recently purchased new twin beds for Em and Ab. (fyi-Em's headboard was cracked so another is being shipped, hence the reason for the missing headboard) They had been sharing a full bed since Emma was about 2 1/2 years old and Abby was about a year old. In the middle of the night on Sunday I went to check on them and this is what I found: Yep! Abby had migrated over to Emma's bed! Emma was literally hanging off the bed before I repositioned her. After the picture, I moved Abby to her bed and she did stay there until morning. Twin beds may have been a mistake, but too late now! Maybe Abby will adjust.

5 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

That is the sweetest thing.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Too cute. Nothing like keeping up the family habit of musical beds. We certainly understand!

Joy said...

Musical beds.....it's a Lawson thing!

The Cannons said...

The boys have twin beds however they are pushed together.Which leaves the boxsprings still a little apart which makes for sleeping "in the crack" as they call it sooo comfortable!They always want me to lay "in the crack" until they fall asleep & if I fall asleep...CRICK!!!

Anonymous said...

sOur boys have twin beds in their bedroom also....but apparently there is way too much space between them. The boys sleep in the queen bed in the guest bedroom every night. So they can snuggle up together....it's precious to see every morning.