Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update on Swim Lessons

This is John Brady's last week of lessons. Monday evening's lesson was quite eventful! John Brady accidentally fell in or jumped in, not sure which. His instructor didn't see him, but his daddy did! Thinking the instructor would soon see him, Brady started walking toward them. Just after Brady realized the instructor still didn't see John Brady and just as Brady entered panic mode, John Brady's head popped out of the water and he was swimming as hard as could!!! I wish I could have seen my little man swimming!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Wow....I guess after this weekend I might have guessed that he could swim but that is like the way it was done in the old days....throw them in and they will swim. Not MeMe's choice! Proud of you JB3.Proud of Daddy for keeping an eagle eye on our boy!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Honestly, I remember that happening to me a long long time ago at swimming lessons. Almost the same story. It was so scary to me that I can still remember what it felt like. Glad that he is safe now!