Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Abby Loses Her First Tooth!
Remember when I commented on an earlier picture that Abby finally had a loose tooth? Well, just yesterday she let Katelynn pull it! Thanks Katelynn!! Let me tell you, this tooth was hanging by a mere thread because the girl just would not let anyone touch it. And the permanent tooth was completely through behind the baby tooth! Abby was very anxious for the tooth fairy to come, so much that she could not go to sleep. After several pleadings from Abby and an assurance from us that the tooth fairy would "know" that she would be in our bed, Abby settled in for the night. She wanted to know how the tooth fairy would get in our house, and I told her I left her a key when Emma lost her first tooth. Now the tooth fairy keeps it hidden outside so she can use the next time. I told Abby it would be too heavy for the tooth fairy to carry around all the the keys for all the little girls and boys!! Whew!! What a strectch! It satisfied my most inquisitive child, so I felt pretty proud! This morning Abby was tickled to find the $5 that was left by the tooth fairy! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Abby!!! You are too cute!
Hey great Abby! Wow teeth sure go for a pretty penny these days.
And I love the new haircut. too cute.
Good Job, Abby!
Post a Comment