Monday, June 16, 2008

GYMNASTICS AT TUMBLING TIDES

Emma and Abby's fun-filled summer began shortly after the last day of school! The girls started back to gymnastics. I say back because both girls began gymnastics at just 2 years old as Tumbling Teddies. Emma took about a year off and Abby took about two years off. Kind of crazy to be talking about taking time off when they are just now 7 years and 5 years old, huh? Anyway, the girls are having a great time and are eagerly learning in their class. Other than gymnastics, the girls are spending their days getting "polka dot pedicures" from Katelynn, going to the Splash Pad in Fayette with my parents, and yesterday they got to see Kung Fu Panda with MeMe!! What fun!! John Brady does get to tag along with them some, but still attends Open Door Preschool. A big thanks goes to Katelynn, MeMe, and Nanny for taking care of our kiddos this summer!!











































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Em and Abby Claire! Y'all must get together with Tyner Beth for a gymnastics play date! :)
And I LOVE your leos!

Joy said...

Good Job! Em and Ab
MeMe

hicksfamilycircus said...

Way to go. We sure do miss Gymnastics. Maybe we'll come out of retirement soon too! Those Leotards look strangely close to being orange and blue. It must just be the lighting!! I mean I like it but still I know you guys too well! HeeHee

Kim Lawson said...

Nope, not orange and blue!!! Actually, Brady took the girls to buy these leotards so DEFINITELY NOT orange and blue!! HA!!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

They are so cute in thier leotards. Looks like so much fun !!!