MeMe does not have any words to describe this blog entry. Just know that I had to go get a kleenex to wipe the tear that ran down my cheek. Roll Tide sweet girl!
That's the SWEETEST thing I think I've ever seen! You HAVE to get Uncle Josh to send this to the coaching staff at Bama! Can you just picture God up there decked out in his Bama jersey?? I'm so proud of Abby for knowing so much about God, Jesus, and Mary. She's such a smart girl!
7 comments:
How cute is that!!!! Abby I always knew God was an Alabama fan!!!!! One day I'll have Dan to believe it too!!!
How precious. I'm not sure where kids get their info, but it's so cute.
MeMe does not have any words to describe this blog entry. Just know that I had to go get a kleenex to wipe the tear that ran down my cheek. Roll Tide sweet girl!
Atta Girl!
This has got to be one of the sweetest things I have ever watched. Good childrem come from good parents. Congratulations on doing a wonderful job.
Although I would like to think God wears orange and blue on most days, I guess he could alternate and wear a crimson "A" shirt too!
This artwork, video and experience is just a jewel. Precious beyond words. Thanks for sharing! And tell Abby Claire I think she is a wonderful artist.
That's the SWEETEST thing I think I've ever seen! You HAVE to get Uncle Josh to send this to the coaching staff at Bama! Can you just picture God up there decked out in his Bama jersey?? I'm so proud of Abby for knowing so much about God, Jesus, and Mary. She's such a smart girl!
Post a Comment