Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another red bucket story


John Brady went missing (in our house--no worries grandparents!) so we looked in every room and couldn't find him. Finally as Brady was checking John Brady's room for the third time, he heard a little sound coming from the big red bucket that was upside down. As Brady got closer to the bucket, he knew he was on to something! Brady could smell him!!! John Brady was hiding under this red bucket pooping in his pull-up!! Still, not sure what the obsession is with red!
By the way, he has gotten so much better with his potty training. I am thinking about using the pull-ups I have left and then its underwear, underwear, underwear!! Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.
We are having sleep issues, AGAIN!! More on that later. At least the pottying is going better.

3 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Kim, we have sleeping issues every night. Maybe when they all go to college we can get a full night's sleep again. We tried going to panties and it's been better for us but man its hard potty training!!

Niki Arendale said...

Ben was totally potty trained before his surgery but since he has accidents at night. I haven't been brave enough yet to let him wear his underwear at night. maybe I should. Sleep what is sleep. Ben still ends up in the bed with us in the middle of the night and Brooke does sometimes too!!!! Good Luck

Amanda said...

I can relate!!!!! Love you and your stories.