Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our house has grown by 12 feet and 6 ears!!!

Yep! We now have bunny rabbits! I needed some rabbits for an upcoming Easter ad (my Easter special will be posted on my website soon) so thanks to PaPa and Nanny, we are the proud new owners of 3 pretty bunnies!! John Brady and Sandy
Abby Claire and Sally
Emma and Sarah

8 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Awwww they are sooo cute!!! I like the black and white one the best.

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hicksfamilycircus said...

You are brave my friend. I had a rabbit at Auburn that looked like the black/white one. His name was Freckles. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The kids look very happy with their new pets.

The Deavours Family said...

hey, no luck with the ring :( I have found 2 that will work, just gotta decide! Decisions Decisions!

Anonymous said...

Noah loves his bunny and I know yours will be just as loved. Good luck with three!!!

The James Family said...

I can't wait to get pictures of Lily Grace with those bunnies! I can't wait to see how she will react to them. They are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

wow - i didn't know about the bunnies!! you know, we had a bunny at one point growing up. mom has a video of me with it i think. i think it's name was patches!