Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's still green!

Ok, as I have mentioned before, Abby Claire's teacher uses a behavior charting system where Green= good, Yellow=several reprimands. and essentially, Red=in trouble. Well, Abby has gotten yellow a few times, red once, but pretty much is on green, most of the time. I asked Abby last Wednesday if she got on green that day and she said, "Yes, but I was almost a yellow. My dot was really tiny." I looked and sure enough, Mrs. Fanning purposely gave her a speck of green!! See the tiny dot on the 23rd. I laughed because Abby was so darn funny telling me about this and of course, she got upset. We decided that even though it was tiny, it was STILL green and that is what mattered!

3 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

School scares me. Especially for the twins. This cracks me up. And did you really post this at 4:23 am?? Is that what it said??

Anonymous said...

Green is green, I mean what other color could it be. You wouldn't say that was ALMOST green, or CLOSE TO green, it was green. Don't think of it as just a speck, just realize that IT WAS GREEN! GO ABBY CLAIRE!!! :)Loved the post. I absolutely love that you think on these things, Kim, I too am this way---completely. Temple, the exact opposite. Have some funny stories sometime I'll share with you.

Anonymous said...

Yea, Abby Claire, thumbs up for green!