Friday, December 7, 2007

Pretty piggies aren't just for girls

Ok, I have to blog about this since Brady is out of town and I haven't told him about it. Hence, he hasn't banned me from telling this story!! Brady was out of town last night for work so I braved taking the kids by myself to Northport Diner. We were sitting at our booth when John Brady started removing his Crocs. This lead to removing his socks and placing them on his hands and waving to others as they tried to enjoy their dinner. As I was trying to get his shoes and socks back on him, I looked at his toes to find that his toe nails had been painted a very pretty shade of pink!! Maybe Brady will be in a forgiving mood when he reads the blog! Not sure who he will be more diappointed in, John Brady or me! LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all it was toenails and they were covered up most of the time!!

Raegan & Caleb said...

That's too funny. Mom's got stories of Andrea and me dressing Kyler up as a girl and making him "eat" our food when we would cook.

Anonymous said...

You're killing me kim!!!

Brady said...

Anybody know a good marriage counselor...........?

Anonymous said...

This blog and the comments made me laugh.

Amanda said...

So who painted them?

Kim Lawson said...

He found some fingernail polish in a purse the girls had been playing with and painted them himself!! When I put him in the bed the night before I thought he smelled like a salon, but I just thought he had gotten some on his pjs.