Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People/Abby's 4th Grade PTO Program

Huntington Place Elementary has implemented The Leader in Me (click here for more info), a whole-school transformation model that emphasizes leadership skills. This model is based on The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, the best selling book by Dr. Stephen Covey, and each of the seven habits were presented by the 4th graders at the PTO meeting last week.  The Leader in Me is a phenomenal school wide model that gets phenomenal results!



My little stinker didn't tell us 
she had a speaking part!!
I wasn't able to record her, 
but I do have her notes!! :)




2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

It is a great program! Our elementary school has implemented it this year as well and each month a student is chosen by their teacher as one who has leadership skills and highly exhibits one of the seven habits. I was so proud just today when I went to TB's leadership ceremony (she was selected for habit 5) ....so weird when I saw this post title of yours and knew exactly what you were speaking about!! :)

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Great job!