Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back to October

SAU tailgating in Livingston and 
celebrating Uncle Josh and MeMe's birthday


reading the book the kids wrote for him



My birthday weekend
RVing in Oxford, MS for the Ole Miss game

some of Brady's handy work

the RV wasn't too bad......
except for the 2 minute showers!!

yummy!  

bedroom for the weekend

Ole Miss fans:  chandelier over a table
of Dixie plates and Solo cups

Christy and I at the game


Mom had a birthday cake waiting for me when we picked up the kids!



Happy Halloween!!

a raccoon, a cowgirl,
a monkey and her banana

the trick or treaters "booed"
our healthy snacks 

trick or treating in Huntington Place

SCARY!!!!

I miss that face

a Halloween night tradition:
eating treats in mom and dad's bed

the pretty centerpiece the kids made

2 comments:

Joy said...

Love that picture of you and Christy.
Sweet Lucky. she had fun that night

kimberly t. bowling said...

That is a great pic of you and Christy. And there is nothing I like better than a good ol' chocolate chip birthday iced cookie...and I like the pieces with extra icing! :) The RV trip looks fun, you know Chelle and family take theirs to all the games, the beach, traveling, etc. Not sure how I'd do with too little shower time for too long a time period though... And I'm not gonna lie, I'd have booed your nutrigrain bar treats as well...the box of raisins I could have live with, but otherwise BOO. And lastly, cutest banana ever.