
Abby said he needed a haircut.

So Abby and Daddy gave Mr. Sock Monster a stylish doo.

Emma asked who's sock Abby used. Abby said she guessed it was Mr. Young's (her teacher's husband).

Abby said he needed water

and left me with strict instructions to put him in the sun today!
5 comments:
Mr. Sock Monster is hilarious but I especially like Abby's hair in this post. It really looks pretty. Be sure you tell her I said so! :)
So we now have a Monster Lawson in our family. This is way too cute.
MeMe
Love it! Sounds like a good summer project for Brenna. Hope to see y'all soon!
This is so cute. When you get a chance email me how to make him. I think Noah would love doing it if the grass doesn't take too long to grow.
TOO cute!! You know we are going to have to make one of these too!! Thanks for the idea, Abs.
Post a Comment