Monday, May 10, 2010

Blogging about the blog

Brady saw me taking pictures of this book yesterday and asked me, "Are you gonna blog about the blog?" He always assumes when I am taking pics that it's for the blog. Well, in this case, yes! It was! :)

For Mother's Day I used an online company (www.sharedbook.com) to make some of my blog postings into a book for my mother. I wanted her to have a nice hard copy of all my blog postings and comments from when she was so very sick in late 2008 and early 2009.

The website was very user friendly and the ordering process was a cinch.

My mom loved the book and said there couldn't have been a better gift!

Priceless!







3 comments:

Lana said...

What a great idea, Kim. This is truly a gift that she can cherish forever! You are such a good daughter!

hicksfamilycircus said...

That's awesome. I've seen these before and wanted to do one for myself. Might have to just do that one of these days!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Now that's certainly a gift straight from the heart!!! :)Love it!