We participated in our church's Apples of Gold Banquet again this year. The banquet's purpose is to honor our teachers. Our table's theme was Alabama football. I think MeMe had that decided as soon as Alabama won the National Championship game! She helped me with some awesome decorations! Thanks MeMe!!
Set up time!
Abby and her teacher, Mrs. Kristin Young. You can't tell it in this picture, but Mrs. Young was about 5 months pregnant with a baby girl named Mackenzie.
Emma's teacher, Mrs. Morgan, couldn't make it so Emma's favorite librarian, Mrs. Kim Porter, came as Emma's guest of honor.

I think our table looked great!! Nice decorations and lovely company made for a terrific night!

Emma and Abby gave their special guests each a set of houndstooth monogrammed napkins.
We appreciate our teachers!! Thanks for all of your hard work!!
2 comments:
Such a great idea! Loved the table. Good Job girls!!:)
I love that y'all honor your teachers in this way, a special night for a special group of people. And wow, that's one HOT looking librarian Emma has.... ;)
Post a Comment