Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break 2010: Memphis Zoo with the Feltmans and the Beardens

Upon our arrival at Jamey and Brenna's, I found this waiting in the bathroom for us. Felt like I was at a hotel! Thanks, Jamey!! You were a terrific host, again!



We arrived at the zoo in 2 vans containing 4 adults and 7 children!!

The children: Emma, John Brady, Abby, Jacob, Brenna, Jackson, and Kristen







John Brady liked the penguins!










So did Jamey and Brady!





























Where to next? Brady, Kristen, Emma, and John Brady studied the zoo map.



























Hanging out and having fun!






I think Jackson was tired of me taking pics! Ha!










We had a great time! Hope to go back soon!!
P.S. Thanks, Diane, for coming prepared with muffins, fruit snacks, and water and for sharing!!

3 comments:

courtney said...

great pics - looks like a great time!

Joy said...

Great pictures and what a great zoo!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Love the zoo pics....especially those penguins! The pic of Jamey and Brenna is wonderful!! Love to see those smiling faces.