Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to an "Old" Friend!

This picture was taken many, many years ago at a birthday party of mine. The theme was the Flintstones and there was even a good ole can of Pringles! Most of the kids in the picture are related to me in some way or another, but one little boy is my dear friend, Jamey. Can you find him?

Happy Birthday Jamey!! Wishing you the best today and always!! We love you so much!!


5 comments:

courtney said...

wow - is that you or abby on the end??

Anonymous said...

"Old", I'm offended! Just kidding, thanks for the birthday wishes, the card and the pics- love them! I don't guess it would be fair for me to guess which one is me.

Love y'all!

The Cannons said...

HAppy Birthday Jamey! U are old!ha OMG! Abby is just like you!!:)

Joy said...

What a great memory.

Hollyhand House said...

I agree Abby looks just like you! WOW!