It was definitely, without a doubt, worth it!! Hope you have a wonderful 30th, Josh!! We love you, Coach!!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Steps To The Birthday Post (minutes by Abby Lawson)
When I came up with the idea to take the kids pic on the "30", I thought how easy it should be to pick up the kids from school and go to County High's field (it's within walking distance of Northport Elem). The numbers weren't painted on the TCHS field. So I declared a Plan B and went to Northridge High School's field which is within 2 minutes of our house. No numbers on the Northridge field.:( While looking for another field, I realized I needed gas (or "gase" per Abby). Getting gas became our Plan C. Now for Plan D. Plan D was to check out the Echols Middle School field. Numbers on the field!! Score one for the Lawson team!!

It was definitely, without a doubt, worth it!! Hope you have a wonderful 30th, Josh!! We love you, Coach!!
It was definitely, without a doubt, worth it!! Hope you have a wonderful 30th, Josh!! We love you, Coach!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea!!
Post a Comment