their influence on our children!
It was Tuesday morning. CNN was blasting in the background. I was getting ready in my bathroom. Emma and Abby were eating breakfast.
Abby: They are STILL talking about him.
Emma: Who?
Abby: You know. His name is Michael, ummm, Michael ?????
Emma: Johnson?
Abby: Yes! Michael Johnson! Remember they were talking about him back when we went to the beach? That was a long time ago.
Emma: Yeah, I remember.
Abby: And they are STILL talking about HIM! It's because he was a very IMPORTANT person.
I laughed to myself as I thought about how all the coverage on Michael Jackson must appear to a child.
3 comments:
What happened to the term "rest in peace"...poor ole Michael will never know what that is like! Lol!! Well, tell your two girls that he's not dead! Or at least that is what Whitney thinks!! lol
Too funny......I love overhearing conversations like this. This is one thing that is so good about a blog. You won't forget.
Mine have noticed as well. They will ask who is he and is he famous? How funny. They have never heard his music and I grew up listening to Thriller and Beat It. I feel so OLD!
Brandi
Post a Comment