Brady and I are celebrating 11 years of marriage today! I can hardly believe it's already been 11 years! It seems like yesterday that Brady asked me on a date. It seems like yesterday Brady and I were studying together in the science library at UA. It seems like yesterday Brady and I drove through a snow storm to get home to Berry. It seems like yesterday that someone, someone who really didn't matter, doubted our compatibility. It seems like yesterday when Brady got down on one knee for me. It seems like yesterday when I became an official member of the Lawson family, even though I'd felt like family years before. It seems like yesterday when Brady and I announced the upcoming arrival of our first baby and the first grandchild. It seems like yesterday we found out I was carrying our second child when our baby was only ten and a half months old. It seems like yesterday our son and third child entered our world. It seems like yesterday that our oldest started Kindergarten............now our youngest is in Pre-K.
What wonderful memories we have to look back on and what wonderful memories we have yet to make! We are so blessed to have each other, our children, our families, our friends. What an awesome day to celebrate!
Happy Anniversary, Brady! I love you and the life we've made together! (Guess we're compatible after all)
10 comments:
Congratulations! Hope ya'll have a great anniversary! Love you!
Eleven Years...y'all are getting old. :)
Congratulations...Happy Anniversary...Celebrate all weekend, or better yet, for the rest of your lives!
Me and Whit love you two very much!! I hope you have 111 more years together!! Have a great anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Best Wishes!!
Congratulations Kim and Brady. It seems like yesterday that you two were pre-teens yourselves. Now three children and eleven years later here you are. WOW, time does fly! Have a wonderful day and I hope you have many, many more.
donna baker dodson
Happy Anniversary! Love to all!
Happy Anniversary
We Love You
MeMe and Pops
Wishing you many more Happy Yesterdays!
Hope it was a great one!! I'm glad he picked you to become part of the Lawson family. We love you guys!!
It is hard to remember when you weren't together. Happy Anniversary
Post a Comment