I've had the best time on our little walks from camp each day. Her camp was in The Rowand-Johnson building on UA's campus, which was the very same building where I spent about 3 1/2 years taking classes! The Speech and Hearing Center was housed in the basement of this building so it was like going home for me!! Each time I've told Abby a little story about when I was there, she would get this cute little grin and a little skip in her step. So cute! It's been so much fun showing the kids where Brady and I took classes, where we used to live, etc. I even went a little too far one day and told Emma that I used to sneak up the side stairway of Brady's all male dorm for little visits!! Ooops! Hope she forgets that one! Anyway it's been a great experience for us all! Our little Abby Claire is growing up way too soon!
Tomorrow morning Abby will be performing in her end of camp showcase on stage! Abby's class will be performing The Gingerbread Man and Abby will be a sheep. Please wish Abby luck!!!

3 comments:
Good Luck!!! Wish we could see the performance.
Go Abby!
hope it went well! cant wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment