Friday, July 10, 2009

So I've Been A Slacker!!





Not sure if anyone has noticed, but since I quit my blog entries have been less instead of more! I have been really busy, however, I am not gonna use that as an excuse. I am not really sure what my prob is! Maybe I will get my inspiration back and catch up on my blog! For heaven's sake, I've got beach pics to post! Just got back today and have many, many pics!!! :)

The picture above was taken on July 1 when we took the kids to their first Baron's game. It was my kind of game.........good seats, no crowd, and wasn't too hot! Hopefully we can go to a Braves game soon!

2 comments:

Lana said...

I've noticed!! Glad you are back. The beach pictures that Joy posted are so sweet. Especially of your little one by herself looking down at the sand!! I also love the black and khaki.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Hello there friend...summer is still flyin' by...

I think you being real busy is a great thing! Lots of clients/sessions means a successful business! Good job, girl!

Can't wait to see the beach photos, when you get a chance to post.