She often "buries" her milk bones in the house. She has several burial spots. For example, Lucky likes to bury them under the pillows that we stack in the floor when it's bedtime. Sometimes she does this "imaginary" digging in the carpet and then uses her nose to "cover" the milk bone! Many times I have pulled out my backdrops to find a little surprise Lucky left! The funniest thing I've found was the big ole ham bone she had buried in my backdrop. Talk about yucky!!!
When I got Lucky, I decided to crate train her and I was pretty darn successful! She now gets in her crate all by herself when she wants to rest, or if she senses we are about to leave the house. I trimmed Lucky's nails the other day and she got so upset with me that she ran to her crate and wouldn't come out for hours!
Lucky protects us from lots of yard varmints, too!
Lucky likes to dress up from time to time! Hey, she's a girl and what girl doesn't like a little bling??
Lucky is also a huge help in the kitchen!
I do have to mention some of the trying times! Lucky's wrath included dolls, straps of any kind, computer cords, speaker wires, sweet little girl flip flops, my photo client's croc type shoes, belts, stuffed animals, pencils, pens, crayons (that was a nice display of colors when that passed!), puzzles, quilts, Brady's flops........
and this poor AFLAC duck!!
Now that the bad part is out of the way, let me just tell you what John Brady discovered the other day!! Lucky is a very, very special dog, and I now know for sure she belongs in our family without a doubt!! Lucky is a descendant of the mouse! Yep, that's right! Mickey Mouse, the one and only. I can prove it, too! Just look at her special birthmark.
It's fate, I tell you!! It was destiny that Lucky became a part of our Disney-loving family! Ok, so you say, there's millions of Disney loving families, so what's the big deal?
The answer is in the next picture.
Lucky ended up in a home where she gets tons of love and care and in return she will hold your hand while you fall asleep. Both hands to be exact.

3 comments:
MeMe loves Lucky!
The bonds we share with our four legged family members are absolutely priceless! Love the story and pics!!! Miss ya'll.
Lucky is a "lucky" girl to get all that love from the kiddos!
Post a Comment