Friday, April 17, 2009

This Week

The past few days have been extremely quiet around our house, even though it was spring break. Brady and I took the kids on a little road trip Monday and Tuesday. (I will post the pics soon.) Wednesday through Friday the kids were either with MeMe and Pops or Nanny and PaPa. We did get John Brady back Thursday night since we were keeping Allie, but Friday morning came and back to Berry he went.

So today I was thinking how quiet the house had been and how much I missed the sounds of my children. A lot has transpired in a week so I was looking forward to sharing some news with my sweet children. Thought tonight would be a good time to tell them, but it needed to wait til Emma and I got back from a birthday party. Well, while we were at the party, John Brady, unable to hold his eyes open any longer, fell asleep. I could have told just Emma and Abby, especially since John Brady probably wouldn't understand it that much anyway, but being the mother I am, I felt the need to wait until I could have all six ears at one time. You see, the news is really, really BIG, and I am waiting patiently to tell my three favorite kiddos. Tomorrow. I will tell them tomorrow. Hope I can wait another day!!!

Don't tell the children, but I put in my notice and my last day will be May 29!!!!!!!! Starting in June my only jobs will be mother and photographer!!!!!!! I have been working toward this for a year and a half and can't believe it's actually happening. The only life I've known for the past 11 years is about to change drastically, and I am totally ready for it!!

Thanks to my supportive husband, friends, and family, and my wonderful clients, I will be able to be with my family more than ever, and have a job that I dearly love! What a blessing!! I am so thankful!!!

8 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

Congrats! I think it is great for a Mother to get to be with there children and to do a job that they love as a hobby! I would really like if you could e mail me and let me know a little about the Sinus Surgery. I'm thinking I should get a second Opinion???
amccrory7929@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you, the kiddos and Brady! We love ya'll!

The Cannons said...

So happy for you! And yes, we are ALL so blessed! Hope the transition goes smooth for every one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim!!!
from Phillip and Rachel Moon

kimberly t. bowling said...

In the words of Hannah Montana.....you've got the best of both worlds!! Way to go! I know you will do great!

courtney said...

congratulations, kim. i know you've worked hard for this.

James' Full House said...

Way to go KIM!, There are days when I do miss "working" and months when money is a little tighter than I would like it to be, but I wouldn't change anything.
So happy for you!

brandi

Lana said...

I know that this is a dream come true!! I am so proud for you. Thanks so much for taking such great care of my mom today. She is extremely special.

~Lana