Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER 2009




































































I didn't feel the need to put captions under the other pics, but this one deserves a little something! And no, Big John didn't give Joy a nice yellow Vette for Easter! This is Mr. Steve Fowler's new car and he let them take a spin. I'm guessing they felt like newlyweds or teenagers again OR maybe teenaged newlyweds? Anyway, they looked great in it!!






Go Southern Arkansas!!!! We missed you Uncle Josh!!!!!

Thank you for sending us shirts!!! We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Wow, what great pictures. They tell the story of the day.
MeMe

ms sue said...

It looks like yall had such a great Easter. Do you realize how tall John Brady is getting? In one of the pictures he looks almost as tall as Abbie. Won't be long before he passes her. I think John needs to get Joy a car like that!! Only in red. Red is more her color.