Sunday, April 29, 2007
Well, it has been yet another activity-filled weekend for us. I took John Brady for what seemed like his 100th haircut, and then we all headed to the ballpark for Abby's tee-ball game. Abby had a couple of great hits, for Abby, anyway, and she has learned to increase her running speed. Now if we could just get her to pay attention in the outfield!! Most of my video footage includes Coach Andy standing next to Abby (he knows this is a must) reminding her to keep her eye on the ball as she draws figure 8's in the sand with her cleats and swings herself around and around until she staggers. On Sunday, while Brady was at the Talladega race, we planted bushes, hit some balls, and caught a frog!! Later we played with "Baby Allie" and found some lizards! John Brady had loads of fun chasing the lizards!! In their baskets for Easter, I gave each of the kids a bird feeder. They got to paint them and hang them in our backyard. So today Allie and John Brady took turns filling up the bird feeders and emptying them again and again! Now, it is Sunday night and I am pooped! I will have to go back to work so I can get some rest. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment