Hello! Welcome to our blog. I'm Kim and my husband is Brady, and we have 3 WONDERFUL children: Emma (6 years), Abby Claire (4 years), and John Brady (2 yrs). Brady and I both work full time, so, yes, we do have busy lives. Family is very important to us so we are together MOST of the time!! With gymnastics, field trips, tee-ball, playdates, and the everyday stuff in between, we do appreciate the help we get from the grandparents! And speaking of grandparents, right now our children are the only grandchildren on both sides!! That will soon be changing; our children will soon have their first cousin!!! We are all ecstatic!! Hope you enjoy our journey through this sometimes chaotic, incredible life.
1 comment:
Hello Lawson Party of Five. It only seems like yesterday that we were a party of five and now we are about to be a party of eleven.I love the blog page. I will look at it everyday.
Post a Comment