Monday, August 19, 2013
I already did
I went to check on my 6th grader, Abby, tonight to make sure she was all tucked in and hopefully, on her way to a good night's rest after a stressful day as a new middle schooler. When she said mama, I could tell by her voice she wasn't ok. She grabbed me around my neck and sobbingly asked when nanny was going to get better. And although this question has been asked many, many times by my precious babies since May, it never gets any easier to answer. In fact, it just gets more difficult. I told Abby how much hope we have for this new appointment with the doctor at the Cleveland Clinic. I told her she can't give up hope and that we can't stop believing that Nanny will get better and she needed to say a prayer for her. Abby said I already did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bless her heart.
Post a Comment