John Brady has been having night terrors for about a year now. He has them about once a week and almost always when he's had a really exhausting day. We always try to wake him, but he never truly wakes up. I stopped this video before he got too upset, and just when I couldn't keep myself from trying to hold him. It's disturbing for us to see him like this. The only thing that makes us feel better is that he doesn't know what's happening. He never remembers having a night terror.
3 comments:
Oh Kim. That breaks my heart.
OH Kim, CP use to do that when she was about 2 and it was awful. She did grow out of it but it was so hard. Once she was convinced there was a bug up her nose but wouldn't wake up so we could prove there was not. Will keep him and you in our prayers.
Oh Kim I am so sorry, I will be praying for you and JB3
Post a Comment